Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christmas Cottage Block Exchange


This is a shout out to my friend Nanette who is the maker of this SWEET & DARLING BLOCK. I'm way excited to tell you that she's starting a Christmas Cottage Block Exchange so, if you'd like to join in the CHRISTMAS FUN head on over to Freda's Hive to sign yourself up. This is definitely a block exchange you won't want to miss out on so leave her a comment today!

Just so you know I've already signed up!!! I have LOTS of fun Christmas fabric I plan on using so I'm excited to get started. The details are forthcoming so keep an eye open for updates. 

5 comments:

Trisha said...

I joined too! It is going to be so much fun!

Nanette Merrill said...

Thanks Kim. How nice of you to put this on your blog. I am sure it will be fun. Next week I'll be asking everyone how many blocks they would ideally exchange so we may group up according to that. Any suggestions you have would help.

Linda said...

THat is just too cute! Nanette - how adorable to have the little children in the windows!
Kim,
Can't wait to see yours!
Thank you for sharing :)
Linda

Nanette Merrill said...

Kim, of course you can hand deliver your blocks. I may take you up on the offer to help me. I work full time too so we may have the same schedule. I'll let you know more later but I have you down and will let you know what group you are in.

thanks

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am in your group, I know we will have a fun time! Jane