Sunday, March 15, 2009

Winners for Day One!


Congratulations to the Winner's of Day One!


It's after 1:30 a.m. on Sunday Morning and I picked two winners using Random.org. I included all 53 comments. Thank You Ladies for giving me a virtual call and leaving your RSVP for the Party! I've been busy sewing and shopping most of the day and I stayed up late to finish a couple of the prizes. You will love them!! Trust Me!!

Here are the two winners:
Comment#4 "Happy Cottage Quilter" will get to have first pick.
Comment#7 Declined and so I picked another winner see below.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 4,7

Timestamp: 2009-03-15 07:24:50 UTC

I generated another number and the second winner is Comment #21 Linda from "All Stitched Up."

Here are your random numbers: 21

Timestamp: 2009-03-15 07:34:40 UTC

Remember to join me later today for some party games.

I will be posting sometime around 12 noon (MST).

Hope You Can All Come by and Visit!

See You at the Party!

13 comments:

Pat said...

Congratulations to the winners....be back this afternoon after church to see what's next! Have a good day.

Nedra said...

I'll be back later today too. I hope you have a late church so you can sleep in a little.

Kate/Massachusetts said...

How fun! I like the suspense! lol I'll be back (like Arnold) later!

Vicki ♥ said...

Well I was too late for Saturdays...but I will be back for the next ones :)

Days and colors said...

Happy Blogversary Kim! I think we will have a great party! Congratualtion to the winners, the prizes are fantastic!
I'll be back later!

Betsy said...

congratulations!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow that would be me, how wonderful, thanks so much Kim.

Cindy said...

Kim, allow yourself to sleep in late. Anxious to see what you've been working on. Your creations are always so much fun.

Congrats to the winners.

Dayna said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Party games! I'm not so good at most of them but I join along anyway.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

congratulations to your winners maybe I can win another day.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Pat said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lucky winners!! OOOO!! Party games, I'm ready.

Jocelyn said...

Wooo, hooo......... thanks Kim. I sent you an email.

http://happycottagequilter.blogspot.com/